RAIDERS WALL BALL CHALLENGE
“You can never spend too much time on the wall. Never.” —Paul Rabil
The Wall Ball Challenge is a fun way to encourage the players to work on their stick skills—the ability to throw and catch the ball in lacrosse. The objective of wall ball is to dedicate at least 15-20 minutes to catching and throwing the ball against a wall, a rebounder or to another person using both the LEFT and RIGHT hands. Younger and newer players benefit by just practicing with their stick outside of practices and games. More experienced and older players follow Wall Ball Routines to work on specific skills and build strength in the non-dominant hand.
RAIDERS WALL BALL CHALLENGE CONTEST
Keep track of your Wall Ball practices by keeping a log on paper or the SNYPR app. WYLC will award prizes in late May to the players who dedicated the most time on the wall. Players using the app with be enrolled automatically in the contest. Players keeping track offline should email Jerry Nigro at email@example.com.
- Download the free SNYPR app to a mobile phone. Enter the Team Code 35115 for the Raiders Wall Ball Challenge. Click for more setup instructions.
- Attach your smart phone to your right arm. Press the Play button on your app, and hit the wall! You can even listen to your favorite music at the same time!
WALL BALL ROUTINES
Wall Ball Routines come in a few ways - written down and in a video. There is no shortage on finding a good Wall Ball routine. Just type lacrosse wall ball routine into your browser and go.
Paul Rabil shared some of his favorite Wall Ball routines with US Lacrosse a few years ago.
Early Release Wednesday Clinic
Join us for drills, games and lots of fun at a clinic sponsored by the High School Boys and Girls Lacrosse teams!
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
- Sprague Field (Boys and Girls)
- Dress for practice with gear and water
- All players in 1st-8th grade
- Cost is $20. Make checks payable to Friends of Wellesley Lacrosse. Proceeds support WHS Boys and Girls Lacrosse programs
NCAA Lacrosse Championships are Coming to Gillette Stadium this Memorial Day Weekend
For three days, Gillette Stadium transforms into the epicenter of men's college lacrosse as elite squads battle to earn the title of National Champions. 3 Days. 3 Championships. The Ultimate Lacrosse Experience. Plan your trip now!
Click HERE and use code "raider18" to purchase discounted tickets in the Wellesley Youth Lacrosse Club section!
For additional information or help reserving tickets, please contact Blake Carnall at (317) 554-1598 or at