COACHING BOYS TEAMS FOR WYLC
WYLC will complete the CORI and get you a US Lacrosse number with the information you provide. All coaches are required to have an approved CORI and be active members of US Lacrosse to coach for WYLC.
Boys Coaches Grades 1-8 need to register with MBYLL to obtain a US Lacrosee number.
Do not make any payments on the MBYLL site—just complete registration
Returning Coaches (Currently certified through 2018)
Register as a certified coach with MBYLL—WYLC should complete the registration and close the browser without making a payment.
New Coaches (Requires certification good for 2018 & 2019)
1) Register as a coach with MBYLL—WYLC should complete the registration and close the browser without making a payment.
2) 1st time Certification Candidates need to complete three (one-time) online courses:
3) Attend an MBYLL Clinic
- Register at www.mbyll.org and complete all pre-requisites up to 36 hours in advance
- $50 clinic participation fee (due during registration) up to 36 hours in advance
- $75 clinic participation fee if registering less than 36 hours prior to clinic
- You have multiple options:
- MBYLL Introductory Clinic
- MBYLL Prepatory Clinic
- MBYLL Advanced Clinic (for renewing coaches only)
- Cannons Symposium (for renewing coaches only)
- Every MBYLL region is expected to have at least one Introductory / Preparatory Clinic and one Advanced clinic
- Clinics run from early May to early April and will be available for selection on www.mbyll.org